FREE Photography.

Know someone in the DC area on a budget who needs a photographer?

Here's the deal...I am an amatuer and want to get some experience. I am particularly interested in shooting:

- Weddings (Engagement session, 2nd shooter on wedding day, Trash the Dress, Bridal session)
- Maternity

- Newborn, Children

- Family Portraits

- Seniors/Graduates


The photography session will take about an hour and we will take about 100 pictures. Within two weeks you will be able to view all of the photos online. I will provide you (free of charge) up to 5 of your favorite digital images (edited, high resolution) with a release to reprint these images for personal use as you wish. You may also purchase the following if you wish:

- DVD with a complete selection of the digital, edited, high-resolution images
- Prints on professional quality paper
- Photobooks and gifts

I welcome you to take a look at my work by visiting my website at http://www.madilun.com/. If you are interested, please contact me at admin@madilun.com.


The fine print: All photos will be taken on location (No Studio). You must sign a waiver allowing me to use your photos for promotional purposes (to show to potential clients on my website, etc.). I am not a professional, cannot be held liable for the end quality of the images and offer no guarantees/promises about the pictures.

1 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

I love your photography. I just sent you an email asking to set this up. Hope to hear from you soon.

Post a Comment